Serving easy to make no bake desserts reduces stress and work in the kitchen. No bake dessert recipes are simple and would fit any time. They become more convenient during the summer months and the holidays when everyone is busy. There are some no bake dessert recipes for cake, pumpkin pie, cheesecake, chocolate bar desserts, lemonade pie, and kids will love the Oreo no bake dirt cake recipe too!
When you have an ice cream maker, you can make your own delicious ice cream, have fun making fruit shakes or snow cones for the kids. The whole family will love your no bake dessert recipes because these are so easy to make, without the need to bake.
Here is one of the delicious no bake dessert recipes you’ll really love; you don’t need an oven to cook it!
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
25 graham crackers (crumbs)
2 (8 oz.) pack of cream cheese
2 tbsp. sugar for procedure no.1
1 cup sugar for procedure no.5
1 stick butte (melted)
1 package lemon Jello
1 c. boiling water
1 large can evaporated milk (chilled)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. (Reserve 1/8 cup for topping.)
- Press the mixture against the bottom and sides to prepare the crust. Set aside.
- Combine lemon Jello and 1 cup boiling water and cool.
- Cream together the 1 cup sugar and the 2 packages of cream cheese, which have been softened. Set aside.
- Whip the can of evaporated milk until very thick.
- Combine the Jello mixture, the cream cheese mixture and the whipped evaporated milk.
- Blend on low speed with mixer. Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over top.
- Chill until set and firm. You may top it with fruit which is optional.
Don’t be surprised to learn that many of the best-tasting cookies and chocolate bar desserts are made without using on the oven. But there is no magic involved in no bake dessert recipes; just a few traditional techniques in making mouth watering desserts and goodies while the cook and the kitchen remains cool!
With the availability of ordinary ingredients like assorted cereals, cookie crumbs, crushed graham crackers, butter, cream cheese, chocolate, nut butters, jello, milk, sugar and some options for adding flavors such as nuts, toffee, vanilla, coffee, fruits and others, no bake dessert recipes can be fun and flavorful.
No bake dessert recipes are now sweeping the kitchens and becoming the hottest recipes everywhere. And that’s because they are easy and quick to make, cost effective, delicious, and most importantly, no bake dessert recipes are good to the taste!